Monday, December 5, 2011

I Need To Pee


My daughter and I were out in a canoe fishing when she said, “I need to pee.”

I laughed and said, “Go ahead.”

Cindy asked, “Where?”

Again I laughed and then replied, “How about in the lake.”

Cindy replied, “Funny! Very funny! Now really, where?”

Again I said, “In the lake unless you can hold it until we get to shore and you can find a bush to hide behind.”

Cindy looked at me and said, “I can’t wait. Would you at least close your eyes?”

I looked at my beautiful fourteen-year-old daughter in her new yellow bikini and said, “I’ll try but I don’t know if I can resist watching a beautiful woman like you pee.”

Cindy said, “Okay, but can you at least try?”

The first thing that Cindy did was to hand me her fishing pole and then spin around in her seat to face me.

I closed my eyes. When I peaked she had her bikini bottom off and was trying to figure out how to get her butt over the side of the canoe. I smiled at her and she asked, “Do you have a better idea?”

I picked up my thermos bottle and unscrewed the cup. I held it out and said, “Pee in this. I’ll hold it.”

Cindy looked at the cup and then she looked at me. She asked, “Why do you have to hold it?”

I smiled and said, “Because it’s my cup.”

Cindy said, “You just want a good look at my pussy, don’t you?”

I smiled again and replied, “You bet I do.”

Cindy asked, “Will you tell anyone?”

I assured her that I wouldn’t tell anyone. Then with just a little hesitation she opened her legs and slid forward on her seat. I reached out holding the cup just in front of her bald pussy. Her lips opened and I saw her natural lubrication. Suddenly the flow began and she sprayed a steady stream into the cup. Some splashed onto my hand but I loved it. As the cup filled she shut off the flow, I emptied the cup over the side, and then I held it back under her for more. She filled three and a half cups with her warm yellow liquid.

I enjoyed watching her pee hole open and close on demand. Her clit was right above it and her vagina was right below it. Her pussy was the prettiest shade of pink that I could imagine. Occasionally I would get a glimpse of her light brown ass hole as it puckered during the stopping of the flow.

Cindy wet her hand and then washed her pussy twice while I watched. I even got to watch as she pulled her bikini up her legs and struggled to get both sides up one at a time. Finally, she asked for her fishing pole and spun around.

I had not emptied out that last half cup of her pee. I dipped my rubber worm in it and cast out a few feet. Instantly I had a bite and was pulling in a nice size trout. After the third fish in about five minutes Cindy asked, “What you using for bait?”

I laughed and said, “The same thing that you are using…except I dipped mine in your pee.”

She looked at me like I was kidding her, so I dipped my rubber worm, cast it out, and pulled in another fish right away.

Cindy spun around in her seat again to face me. As her legs spread I could see a wet spot in the crotch of her bikini. It was not from when she had washed her pussy either, it was from her pussy, and she had gotten excited.

As I looked up at her face she was staring at my crotch. I was wearing a bathing suit but I was rock hard and it was quite obvious. I also had a wet spot from my pre-cum.

Cindy just smiled when our eyes met. She dipped her rubber worm, cast it out, and pulled in a trout too.

After we caught all that we wanted to clean and freeze, we headed in to shore.

We were pretty close to shore when Cindy said, “Daddy, I need to pee again. Will you hold the cup for me?”

She smiled as she spun around, removed her bikini bottom, and let me watch her pee again.

I enjoyed watching her fill the cup almost to the brim. Then I watched as she rubbed her clit. My little girl masturbated for me. When she was dripping she poked two fingers up inside her vagina, scooped up some of her pussy cream, and then she offered it to me. I opened my mouth and her two fingers went in. Cindy then said, “I love the way I taste after I cum, don’t you?”

I grabbed her fingers and sucked them clean before I leaned down into her crotch to taste it directly from the source. Cindy leaned back and let me give her oral sex and at least two orgasms.

Cindy then said, “Oh God Daddy, you are so much better at that than Mommy is.”

I smiled up at her and then had thoughts of taking her virginity in a threesome with my wife.

Unbeknownst to us we had drifted into shore. My wife had been sunbathing when we left. She was now standing next to the canoe watching me eating our daughter’s pussy while she was having another orgasm.

Cindy looked up and said, “Hi Mommy. Daddy is really good at this.”

My wife said, “I know honey, I know.” After a short while she asked, “What started this?”

Cindy laughed and said, “I needed to pee.”

-the end-